Omigosh! He wrote me! I seriously didn't think he'd write this soon. That's gotta be something positive, right? Just last night I was getting a little discouraged and wondering if it was all worth it. Chica M told me to calm down and not overthink things. Then, this morning something occurred to me. Satan is working hard on BOTH of us. He knows that if he can get one of us to give up then he will destroy an eternal family. He's going to work on my insecurities when it comes to being worthy of a guy's notice.
Imagine my gleeful surprise when I opened my inbox and saw his name! My heart did a little flip flop. The email was nice and short as usual. He seemed more at ease this email and joked a lot. He told me it was fun chatting with me the other day. He also said he hoped I didn't think he was an ingrate for not having written sooner. So, I'm going to wait a few days to respond. I wanna make him sweat a bit so he can see what it's like to be in my place for a change. hehehe... However, I don't want to play games. I'm not into games. They seem to always backfire on you anyhoo. Ann with an E gave me some good advice: 1 day makes you seem desperate, 2 days are okay. So, I think I'll go with 2 days.
Chica M told me something a bit funny. She told me that Delicioso said that I always looked at him with "special eyes." Whatever that means! Also, he said that he realized it, too. Bu. When I told her "no way!" that I was a missionary then she said that perhaps he sees more than there was. She then told me I'll have to be careful of how I look at him, act towards him and what I say to him. That way he won't get too cocky. I told her no worries. I can always guard my actions and words, but my emotions I cannot hide from my eyes and my face. It's a bit frustrating, actually. The good thing is that we'll be communicating via email and MSN for a few months so my facial expressions don't matter right now.
Tonight is the last Gilmore Girls episode--EVER. I have teared up once already watching it. There's going to be more getting ver kelmpt I can tell ya! I can't believe it's ending. They'd better put Luke and Lorelai together or I'll be miffed!
It looks like I might be getting more responsability at work. I just hope it comes with more pay! Heh. The good thing is that it will in NO WAY affect my vacation to Chile. Hooray! I'm so relieved! I'm not looking forward to chaos to come, though, with the upheaval in the department. I think I'm going to be training a new girl in the department this week or so. I'm hoping they tell her to start Monday. I need a little prep time for that.
Ann with an E is back in the Dirty South for a few weeks! I'm so excited since I miss her so much! We're going to tour a plantation as is our tradition. I can't wait! It'll be fun just to be in her presence and laugh like we always do. Yay for best friends!
More later...
1 comment:
(Sniff Sniff) Thanks for the sweet blurb about me. :o) Can't wait for the plantation myself. I SO cried at the end of Gilmore Girls. It was special, and I'm glad I got to share it with you even if it was over the phone.
Post a Comment