so, yet again I suck at blogging faithfully! Ann With an E had to admonish me for not blogging more often. I sorry.
Life is good. I am counting down the days til my lil sister's wedding. She's been a bit of a mini bridezilla in her own special way. I honestly am not excited about the nuptials at all. I think it'll all be fun and exciting the night before and the day of. It's a bit sad, but true. I just hope that my wedding will be less stressful on my family members. Up side: I got a really cute dress. I still have no idea how I'm going to do my hair. It's in this growing out stage right now and I have the urge to cut it just so I don't have to deal with it. However, the end results of me letting it grow out will make it worth the wait.
I got the last Harry Potter book on Saturday. It came to me in the mail on the release day! I sat at work the entire day fidgeting b/c I knew it was at home waiting for me to pry open the box and read it! It's been such an awesome read thus far. I know I'm a dork, but I embrace it!
I have vacation days starting Thursday! I'm so excited! Lil Brudder's moving home! I forgot to post that! Dad flew out Saturday morning and they are driving home as I type. Yipee! It's going to be great having him here again. He'll be able to go with me to YSA things. It'll be smashing!
I'm excited to be going to YSA things again. That's a major thing for me to admit. I just need to get over my hangup with age. I need to not worry about my age being an intimidating thing as far as guys go. If they are put off by my age then I don't want anything to do with them. Right? Right! On the other hand, I don't need to reject any potential guy just b/c of the fact that he's younger than I. As Aaliyah said, "Age ain't nothin' but a number..." That being said I'm going to have to start getting my flirt on at the activities. I'd like to have a boyfriend before the end of the year.
I went to Marble Slab Friday Night with Yellow Girl and Crazy Brudder. I got Rocky Road. It was like "sex in a cup" to quote Anne with an E. I heart ice cream!
I shall go now. Time to read a few more pages of Harry and then retire promptly. This is me singing off: "oh, it's what you do to me...oh, it's what you do to me..."
1 comment:
I love how your title has nothing to do with the actual post. :o) Missing you tons. It's time to get your flirt on. Who's yellow girl and crazy brudder? Random ramblings, I know.
Post a Comment