Thursday, July 26, 2007

Erp! (a non intelligent noise)

I went to Institute Tuesday night. It was fun. Nice guys are very appealing. I'll just leave it at that. I'm really enjoying going to these activities. It's nice to have a quasi social life once again.

Lil Brudder's home for good! He's his normal type A personality. Hehehe...it's funny. He ha his old room. I wonder how long he'll live here until he wants an apartment? I have moved into my old room(the one with a door). I have NO furniture! I have no where to put my books, dvds or cds. Le huff. I will have to buy yet another shelf in order to store my media. I have too many hardback books for them not to be shelved. It's a mini library. It'll be nice to finally get my clothes in a closet and out of a suitcase. I've been living out of a suitcase ever since I moved back. It's a bit unsettling.

Today begins my first day of vacation. The sad thing is that I'm not going anywhere for it. I'd love to go to the beach and swim before summer ends. I need to get some beach time. Summer isn't summer without at least one trip to the beach. Oh, and I haven't had a snowball yet! The injustice of it all! I will remedy that today!

Baby Brudder and I are going to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in 3D this morning. It's going to be awesome! I've already seen it, but I just love 3D and Harry Potter. I really do love going to the movies.

My sister's wedding is steadily approaching. I think I'm ok with everything now after dumping on Wonder Pickle on Tuesday. She was so patient and just listened. Plus, she didn't make me feel like a horrible, jealous person for saying the things that I did. Good friend.

I miss Ann with an E. Le sigh. I'm glad we've been able to talk more on the phone. Talking to her helps me remember who I am. She's known me the longest of all my friends with the exception of Kiwi. There are things that only Ann and I know about or can laugh about. I love that about our friendship. She is my BFITWW! I wish I had a million dollars so I could fly up and visit her whenever I had the whim. The good thing is she's only a phone call or blog away.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Awe! Sweetie, I miss you too. YOu made me cry when I read this. I'm glad you're enjoying your Harry Potter kick. Don't stress too much about the wedding and call me if you need to vent.