So, I realized after watching Their Own Desire that I'd watched it already. Sheesh. I knew it seemed familiar for a reason. Robert Montgomery was a little cutie patootie in that movie even if the dialogue was a bit dorky.
I worked all day today with nothing but natural light. I loved it! I didn't have to worry about a glare on my computer screen due to the fluorescent bulbs. I wish every day could be a natural light day at work! I might try it tomorrow.
I'm going to try to apply at my bank for a loan in the next couple of weeks. I can't take much more of this being without my own wheels. I feel trapped--as if I can't go wherever I want at the drop of a hat. I like having freedom like that. So, it's off to the bank I go to get in debt for a vehicle. I wish I had a rich old relation who would bequeath me 1 million dollars! Whatever happened to that age old tradition of bequeathing worldly possessions to the next of kin? Tell me that.
I think I'll finish reading Northanger Abbey today. Or perhaps watch an old movie. This morning, I started watching The Opposite Sex which is a musical version of the wonderful comedy The Women. It's not an improvement. Nothing can touch The Women! However, it's interesting to see an alternate version.
I'm still debating on whether or not I should go to Fallapalooza. I truly wish Ann With an E were here. Wonder Pickle is sick as a dog and hates dances so I'm sure she won't be eager to go. Hmmm...there must be a favorable option! There must!
2 comments:
Not sure what your schedule is like, but we are going to be heading your way Friday evening to pick up my little sister for the weekend. She lives in Robert. We aren't taking her home until Monday though.
Let me know if you want us to pick you up and bring you to Baton Rouge.
(This is Leah btw!)
I wish I was there too! During the week, I'm busy enough to be able to forget for a while how much I miss you. But on the weekends (when we would normally be hanging out) or when you need a wingman, I REALLY wish I was back home. Take Leah up on her offer, though, and GO TO THE ACTIVITY! Get your flirt on girl!
Post a Comment