Last night I took my sister-in-law to see Hairspray for her birthday. We loved it! It was adorable, funny and had great songs. Plus, there was plenty of eye candy! Yum! I love lighthearted musicals! They make me happy. Seeing John Travolta in drag was both strange and hysterical.
I'm really not feeling great today. I got this killer headache last night and it has yet to leave. It's as if this tiny little maniac is pounding away with a mini icepick at the base of my skull. Ouch.
So, no decision yet if I'll go to Fallapalooza or not. It's going to all depend on how I feel today by the time I clock out. Le sigh. I'd really like to veg out tonight. I never get to do that anymore. I just want to chill in my sloppy, baggy, comfy clothes and either play games all sorts or watch a good vintage movie.
Work is insane today and it's freakin' Friday for cryin' out loud! I don't appreciate the fact that the phone is ringing off the hook and I can barely breathe before the next call comes. Arggh! I need a break! Nothing would make me happier than taking a sledgehammer to the phone...hehehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment