Have I ever mentioned how much I LOATHE working with a bunch of females? Uggh! I hate catty girls! One of my coworkers gave me some flack for something that she had no right to. I am hypoglycemic and if I don't eat I will pass out. I tried to wait as long as I could for the party to start so I could eat, but it had gotten to be 4 hours and I hadn't eaten yet. So, I opened the bag of chips that I brought and got some dip. This girl proceeded to give me flack for not waiting for the birthday girl. I explained my low blood situation and all she said was, "whatever..." Oh I know she didn't! I had to leave work today for lunch. That's how furious I was and how much I needed to get away from it. So, I will not eat any of the fattening party food today and I will enjoy my Quizno's chipotle raspberry chicken flatbread salad.
I listened to Metallica in the car to help channel my rage. I usually like to listen to Linkin Park or Limp Bizkit when someone pisses me off, but I didn't have them on my Ipod. So, I settled for Metallica.
That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment