Monday, September 03, 2007

laboring on Labor Day

I am determined to have a good day today. My boss said I could go home today as soon as I do my confirmation calls. Sweet! Life is good.

This weekend wasn't the best. I went to the bank to try for a car loan. REJECTION! I got upset and frustrated at the whole situation. I ended up hanging out with G Girl. We went grocery shopping for her. I bought some Jones sodas in two flavors: Blueberry Pomegranate and Berry Lemonade. Yum! I also bought some Nestle Tollhouse Double Chocolate Chunk cookies and we tore them up! We watched Ghost Rider. It was alright. G Girl has a wide screen tv and surround sound. It was cool.

Yesterday I didn't want to go to church. I felt blah and bummed. However, I went and I'm glad I did. I sat and read my scriptures for 20 minutes and then kept reading them during Sacrament Meeting. The testimonies were very uplifting. I felt so much better after it ended.

Mom made baked potato soup. It was scrumdiddlyumptious! We also had fresh bread and salad. After that we played Disney Scene It 2. It was fun. We just hung out after that. Last night was cool. Mom, Dad, Adam, Sean and I just stayed up talking and reminiscing about growing up. We laughed so hard at some of the stories. I had tears coming out the corners of my eyes! It felt good to laugh like that.

I started watching a Fred and Ginger movie last night. I think I'll finish that today while I do the million loads of clothes I have to wash!

No comments: