Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Oh, the good life...

News flash: I got approved for a car loan! I would do cartwheels right now if I were able to in my little space at work. I'm going to the dealership today after work to look at a vehicle. I'm so excited! I can see a silver lining now on that cloud that was looming over my head last Saturday.

I watched Fred and Ginger in Shall We Dance last night. I love it! It has those great Gershwin songs "Shall We Dance?", "They Can't Take That Away From Me", "They All Laughed" and "(I've Got)Beginner's Luck". I laughed at so many scenes b/c they really are funny. You just have to pay attention or you miss the jokes.

My shipment from Amazon came in yesterday! Oh happy day! I got Anne of Avonlea and Emma on dvd! I started watching Emma last night while I did laundry. It's good so far. I enjoy watching different versions of Jane Austen novels put to screen.
I get lost in the language--words like haste, beseech or thither just like Meg Ryan's character, Kathleen Kelly, in You've Got Mail.

I can't wait to go looking for a car! It would be so awesome if I could get one by this week! I would be so excited I would do a jig.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hooray!!!!!!!!! Happy dance!!!!!!! I'm seeing a three day road trip in your future. I don't know, maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.