Friday, August 03, 2007

Yeehaw...

Hooray for Friday! I am so glad the weekend is here! I get to go to a YSA Wild West Steak Cookout tonight with Lil Brudder and Wonder Pickle. Hopefully, it's fun. I'm sure it will be. I am so tired.

Today is payday! Hooray for money to pay my bills! I know I'll be left with pocket change after paying my bills, but at least I can pay them. I hate credit card debt. It's like a millstone around my neck. Grrr.

Little by little, I'm getting my room put together. I bought a mattress pad to make my rock-like bed more comfortable. I miss my old bed! Why did I sell it? Why! Oh yeah, b/c I was moving. I also bought a canvas shoe organizer. Next on the list is some bamboo blinds, a wastebasket and a lamp. I think I'll go to World Market to buy that stuff. It'll be cool.

I'll write more once I get home tonight and fill you in on how things went.

No comments: