So, this weekend was nice. I was off Saturday so I took advantage of the tax free holiday and went shopping at Target and World Market. I bought a dvd shelf which holds the majority of my movies minus the collections. I also bought cool bamboo blinds for my window and a bamboo wastebasket. My room is slowly but surely turning out cute. I could drop a lot of lettuce at World Market and have the coolest bedroom/house ever. Alas and alack, I do not have such an amount of lettuce.
I have started back on WW's hard core. I have to drop 7 lbs in order to feel comfortable in my clothes. They're not tight, but I just want to get down to 140lbs. It would be a nice feeling. Plus, it would give me room when I get bloated and I wouldn't feel like a stuffed porker.
I've started back with my daily scripture reading. I also read from Stand a Little Taller every morning. It's greatly improved how my days start out. It gives me that added boost to deal with the repetitiveness that is my job. I have to stick it out with this job until I get a car. Once I have a car I am onto something more my groove. I seriously would work at Books-A-Million or a parish library. I love those environments. I hate desk jobs. Seriously. They are NOT for me. So, I have a goal and I will reach it! Once I have wheels there will be no stopping me!
No comments:
Post a Comment