As I sat watch
ing and crying over Anne of Green Gables I couldn't help but agree with Miss Stacy. I have been such a boob these past few days. Seriously. Both installments of the Anne movies make me cry every time I watch them. I absolutely love those movies. I sigh over Gilbert every time. I could deal with a
boyfriend like Gilbert. I already have a friend like Anne. Lucky me! Whenever I want to feel closer to her I just watch the Anne movies or listen to Wicked. Then, I smile.
I have to train this entire week. Yay. (sarcasm) It gives me a break off of the phones, but then again it can be quite draining. The girl I have to train is a little impatient. She's ready to get on the phones, but yesterday was her first day and she doesn't know squat.
On the upside: I got to go get my hairs cut. I had her shape it up b/c the last time I had my hairs cut was in December '06. I think it'll grow out easier now. I'm torn as to whether I should have my hair short or long. I love it both ways, but there seems to be so much more you can do with long hair.
Things are fine in other aspects of my life.
ing and crying over Anne of Green Gables I couldn't help but agree with Miss Stacy. I have been such a boob these past few days. Seriously. Both installments of the Anne movies make me cry every time I watch them. I absolutely love those movies. I sigh over Gilbert every time. I could deal with aI have to train this entire week. Yay. (sarcasm) It gives me a break off of the phones, but then again it can be quite draining. The girl I have to train is a little impatient. She's ready to get on the phones, but yesterday was her first day and she doesn't know squat.
On the upside: I got to go get my hairs cut. I had her shape it up b/c the last time I had my hairs cut was in December '06. I think it'll grow out easier now. I'm torn as to whether I should have my hair short or long. I love it both ways, but there seems to be so much more you can do with long hair.
Things are fine in other aspects of my life.
1 comment:
I'm really proud of you for getting out of your comfort zone. I definitely think Sweet Guy is worth it, Diana. And you are infinitely more right for him than Mean Girl.
Post a Comment