I had a great weekend. Friday night I spent with Emmy. We were up til 2am playing Guitar Hero II. It is so addictive! Then we were up til 3am talking. I got up at 6am to drive home in order to get ready for the activity.
Surprisingly enough, I was not tired at all. We all ate at the Dinner Bell in McComb, MS. After eating we played volleyball. Every time I'd say something a little silly one of the guys would say, "You're so pretty." That is a Friends quote. It made me laugh.
I had a great talk with Ann With an E. She is my bosom friend, my champion, my rock. Even if she thinks she's crumbly like dirt. She's not. She's always there for her friends. That's something to be said. Not everyone can say that about someone. I hope things work out for her with her adorable teddy bear of a guy crush. Then we can have our teddy bears together! Hooray!
I'm really tired today. I'm so not in the mood to be at work. It'd be nice if I never had to work here again. The talks at church yesterday made me realize that I need to go to the Lord with my dilemma. I need to sincerely ask him what it is that he wants me to do with my life. I know I'm not happy in the job I'm in. I need to find something fulfilling. Something that even when I'm exhausted from a full day's work I can't wait to get back there the next day.
That's my truth.
1 comment:
You brought a little tear to my eye. I do sometimes think I'm crumbly like dirt, don't I? Glad to know I'm your rock. Which is funny cause you are mine. Love ya, friend owl. Can't wait for further teddy bear development.
Post a Comment