Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Just like music...

I know this has already been established, but John Barrowman is hot. So out of reach, but hot. AND he has an amazing voice. Michael Ball was hot in the 90s, but he still has an amazing voice. Ann With an E will gain ever so much enjoyment from this: I really like Ruthie Henshall. Can you tell I've been on YouTube today? hehehe...

I love musical theater. I've never considered myself an expert, but I'm definitley a connoisseur. I get pure enjoyment from listening it. I've always wished that I had a beautiful voice. Alas, such is not the case so I just get pleasure listening to other people's beautiful voices.

I really want to go see Wicked. Soon. In New York. I will save up little by little. I've always had the dream to see a Broadway musical in New York. I'd also love to see a musical on the West End in London. Someday! Somewhere! Somehow!

The one downer(besides the obvious downer of not being near dear A.W.A.E.) of not living in Utah is that I don't have musical theater right at my fingertips. That was a definite perk. I need to look online to see what's coming here in the near future.

And now I shall retire to my bed. Good night dear readers!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!! I knew you would come around some day. Yes, my Ruthie is AMAZING!!!!! It's about time you figured that out! John Barrowman, oh so hot. I love YouTube as well. So, what happened to the idea of seeing Wicked here in Utah next year, missy? New York is great and all, but let's be honest, how soon could we get there?

Lady Gwynyfwar said...

of course, Utah is much more likely a venue!