Michael Bublé is coming to New Orleans in concert February 26th!!! Eeeee! I am so excited! The presale tickets went on sale the 13th and the regular sales begin today. Unfortunately, I do NOT have the money to spend on a ticket. It's so tragical. I will have to wait 'til next Friday and HOPE that there are enough tickets remaining so that Kiwi and I can go. I don't mind being in the nosebleed section b/c the simple fact of being in the same auditorium as him is enough for me to die a happy woman. I will be there! There is no other option.
I woke up this morning rather cold. It seems like winter is one it's way. Let's hope it stays this way. Then I can rock my favorite winter accessories! Yeah! Also, I can drink my herbal tea and hot cocoa without breaking out into a sweat. Yum!
It's Friday! Hallelujah! I am so glad. I have to work tomorrow, but it's fine. Saturdays are such low key days that I don't mind working. It's quiet and there's no one else in the building except for my department.
I don't have any major plans this weekend. One of the YSAs is having her 21st birthday party tonight at Rotolo's. If the Wonder Pickle is up to it we will go. She's had a stomach virus this week so she may not feel well. If she doesn't I think I'll just hang out with her and watch a movie or Men in Trees. I have to do something. There are times when I am completely fine with sitting at home. However, there are times when I'd rather be doing something. I think this weekend is one of those times. So, we'll see what I end up doing. The funny thing is I'm okay with sitting at home and watching Men in Trees. I love that show!
I really hope that today is a quiet day at work. I do not want to have to tackle incessant phone calls. I'd go ape. For real.
No comments:
Post a Comment