To quote Dolly Levi quoting Ephraim Levi, "It should be spread around encouraging young things to grow. " I need money. Lots of it. I am so far in debt it's to my eyeballs. Breathe in. Breathe out. I will have to do debt consolidation. Pronto. There's no other alternative, but it's the responsible thing to do. Also, no more shopping sprees. No more going out to eat. I cannot afford it. This means I probably won't be able to buy anyone presents for Christmas. It makes me sad b/c I LOVE to give presents. I'm thinking of other options. I think I'll try making presents for everyone.
I'm going to have a talk with my boss today about my circumstances and see if I can get a raise. If not I'm going to let her know that I am looking for a job elsewhere so that I can make my bills. It's only fair to her. You know? She's done so much for me that I owe her that. Wish me luck!
Post script: I had the talk with my boss and she assured me that I will have my review and she's positive that I will get a raise in pay. Let's hope it's enough. If not, I will look elsewhere.
1 comment:
I'm sorry, honey. If it makes you feel any better, I know the feeling. Hang in there. Something will come your way.
Post a Comment