Wednesday, November 14, 2007

An improvement

Do not despair, fair readers! I am increasingly better today. Yesterday was just a hard day. My granddad does not improve, but I'm at peace with what needs to happen.

I've decided to have a much chipper attitude in hopes that it will spill over into the other aspects of my life. As mentioned in the previous post I have decided to stay here for now. I am toying with the idea of going to Aveda to study aesthetics or massage therapy. I think it would be cool! Then I'd really be like Phoebe!

I have got to do SOMETHING serious when it comes to my weight. I have gained 15 lbs and I am NOT happy with it at all. I am determined to not let myself gain anymore. I will not be fat for the holidays. I have to start walking and exercising now so that I'll be back into my cute clothes in time for the holidays. I know I won't be skinnier for Day of Thanks, but I will for Christmas! I am absolute in my determination! I worked too hard last year to get down to a size 10. I will stay that size or smaller if I have to walk 500 miles to reach that goal!

I cannot wait for Christmas! I love that time of year! I wish every season could be the Christmas season! People are just friendlier and happier!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Glad you're feeling better, friend.