Saturday, December 29, 2007

Another Christmas come and gone...

So, another Christmas has come and gone. It always makes me a little sad. I guess it's because there's all the suspense that builds for months and then BOOM! It's all over in one day. Now, I have the New Year to look forward to.

My web cam came in Thursday. I set it up that night, but didn't use it. I'm a little nervous about people seeing me. I hate being on camera, but I know it will make my friends happy to see me and hear my voice. Especially my Chilean friends.

Last night I visited with G Girl so that we could exchange presents. She got me some Burt's Bees products. I am so excited. I got her Mansfield Park and a cool hand painted bookmark. We just sat and talked until I had to go home.

Today I am at work until 3:30pm. Two hours to go! Hooray! After work I'm going to Wonder Pickle's to shower, get ready and then she and I are going to Nice Guy's house to eat dinner and watch a movie. I just know we'll laugh and talk and have a jolly ol' time.

I've decided that I need to find out just how long it's going to take for Spain Boy to have his life in order. I am not going to cut myself off from other options while I'm waiting for him.

No comments: