Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I are glutton...

Today I made a chancho of myself. My mom made juevos rancheros for breakfast and ranch style potatoes. We drank Mexican hot cocoa, too. For lunch we ate spaghetti and this special type of italian steak that I can't seem to remember the name of. It was all delicious. We had the missionaries over and it was nice.

I got online just after eating around 1:45pm and Spain Boy was online, too. We chatted for four hours. Yes, we did. My bum was so numb after that but as they say in Chile, "valio la pena(it was worth it)." He is increasingly more of an interest to me. I honestly can say that I think about him quite a bit. I really do enjoy our conversations. We have so much of the important things in common. I smile when I think about him and he makes me laugh out loud quite often by the things he says. Another good thing is that I make him smile and laugh out loud quite a bit. This I know to be a fact because he has webcam and a microphone. He really has the nicest smile in the world. His eyes crinkle up in that way that I find so endearing. He was looking especially cute today due the fact that he had just come back from spending Christmas with a friend. I'm glad that he wasn't alone. That would have been so sad. Oh! I also found out that we are exactly the same height! Phew! What a relief. I so did not want to be an Amazon woman. So, there's hope. I also found out that he'd prefer to be with a woman his age or older because older women know what they want. Score for me! He has this amazing ability to remember everything I tell him. He remembered I'm spending tomorrow again with AWAE. He remembered my birthday. Wow. I've never had that in a guy before. I'm completely awed and impressed. He really is a nice guy.
So, I have to be honest with myself. I like him. Quite a bit, but not enough to be a danger to myself. I found out his status. So, I'll just be patient until everything is final and then move in for the kill. Hehehe...

That's my truth.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I know you're excited. He's totally cute and nice. But patience, Grasshopper!