Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Follow the day and reach for the sun...

So, I have some news. I went to the temple on Saturday with the express purpose of figuring out what to do with my life. I needed to know if going to school was the right decision and if I should leave my department and go into the salons. Once that was all decided I knew I would be moving to Baton Rouge. Well, the Lord answered my prayers. I literally felt a burning in my bosom that it was the right thing to do. I was scared and nervous to tell my boss, but I did it. I am going to LSU as soon as I can get in. I'll also be taking a position in one of the salons in Baton Rouge. I hope it'll be Perkins Rowe! It's the newest salon to open up and it's in a nice neighborhood. Also, it's not far from LSU at all. I need to be finding an apartment in that roundabout region. So, that's my truth. I'm pretty sure that Wonder Pickle will be moving as well and she and her cousin will be my roomies. Should be fun.

I had Gavin DeGraw's girlfriend sit and observe with me today! She's going to be training with me this week. How freakin' cool is that?! She's a Ponchy girl, too, and knew my brother, Drew who passed away in 2001. Small world! Omigosh! I'm so excited! He has a new album coming out this year she said! Oh joy! Oh rapture!

No comments: