Friday, January 04, 2008

Hmmm

I don't know what to think about Spain Boy. He pulled something the other night that has left me very unsure about him. He mentioned something about me coming to Spain. When I mentioned not having the money for all that he said something to the affect of making plans to cover that. That bothered me. I don't like anyone making plans with my life without my consent. Also, he got upset when I was on the phone with Ann With An E and wasn't chatting with him as much so he logged off really abruptly. That really bugged me. Don't get all possessive and crap on me buster! I will not put up with another possessive jerk. So, I've decided to take a bit of a break from chatting with him this entire weekend. I have this sinking feeling. I don't like that. It's as if he's showing a bit if his true colors. Well, the good thing is that he's just a friend and I can end it quickly if he turns out to be a little crazy. I want him to think about how he reacted and figure out that it's not healthy to get that attached to someone that quickly. Especially when you aren't free to. Ya know? So, AWAE...be expecting a phone call tonight.

I got a Napoleon Dynamite desk calender from Emmy for Christmas and I freakin' love it! So, here's the random quote of the day: "My friends and clients, they call me Uncle Rico."

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Run Away!!!!!!!