Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Run away! Run away!

I took a mental health weekend. I had to get away and not think about my bills and the fact that my ex would be at our Stake Conference. Also, I had to get away from Spain Boy. I have decided to distance myself from him because he seems to have issues with getting attached waaay too soon. Do you know what his response was to my email about distancing myself from him due to his actions and words? "I love you a ton." Yep. He sure did go there. So, I'm not continuing to be his chat buddy. I may even send back the webcam because I believe it was given with ulterior/selfish motives. I don't feel right keeping it. So, that's the end of that. Too bad he turned out to be a little obsessive/possessive.

I went to Emmy's house Saturday afternoon. We had a last weekend of debauchery (i.e. eating all kinds of bad stuff) because come Monday we were to start Weight Watchers again. Then, we played a horrible game of Guitar Hero 3 which made us hang our heads in shame. Soon, we found out the reason. The television was not in sync with the gaming system. Hence, the reason for our suckness. The next day was Sunday so I went with her to church for Stake Conference. We had a funny moment where we thought the same thing at the same time. She made a comment about a missionary being cute and I said to her, "Thou shalt not lust after a servant of the Lord!" And we said at the same time, "It's the 11th Commandment." We cracked up! So funny!

I really need to lose weight so I can feel better healthwise. I also want to be able to feel good about myself bodywise. I just need to lose 20 lbs and I'll be ship shape and Bristol fashion! I know I can do it. I just have to put my mind to it. Terrif!

I had a nice talk with AWAE tonight. She's being a silly, paranoid nincompoop. I told her so to her face so I can write it this way she'll have heard it tonight and read it tomorrow! Maybe by then she'll get it into her thick heid that she's a wonderful friend and anyone should consider themselves lucky to have her in their social circle. You get that, Ann? Don't make me fly up there early to kick your bum!

I've decided to watch Thoroughly Modern Millie tonight. I love that movie. Raspberry!




1 comment:

Rachel said...

"Sad to be alone alone in the world." Good thing I'm not and I have good friends like you. You're terrif! "Well, if you've got it, you've got it...WHY JOHN!" Thanks for the comment and the e-card. Love you friend. (P.S. I think you SHOULD send back the webcam. You've never been one to depend upon the kindness of STRANGERS...which is what he is.)