Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday, Monday...

Can't trust that day. I have never liked Mondays when they are work related. This didn't develop until I got my current job. Mondays in my college days were fine. This Monday wasn't too bad. I prefer to not be the only one in charge on a Monday, but today I was. It went well. No mishaps.

I started Weight Watchers again today. It was hard. I really don't have the motivation I had last time. It sucks. I need to lose 25lbs badly. I'll settle for 10lbs in time for the Spring Formal in April. So, I need to get crackin'. I need to find something to movtivate me. I need a reward to give myself for meeting my goal. Hmmm, I'll have to ponder that one for a bit.

Tomorrow night I get to see my boyfriend in concert. That's right. Michael Buble. Eeeee! I'm so excited! It's going to be fantastic! I just know it!

So, I'm a little crazy. I'm really disappointed that Mop Top never wrote me back a second time. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if I ever bump into him again. It'd be nice to bump into him at the Spring Formal. This is another reason I wanna look smokin' hot. To make myself feel good when I go to this intimidating social activity. I haven't been to a dance in, umm, 5 years. Wow. That's a long time.

I am tired. So, I shall retire at once.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hooray for Weight Watcher's! Hooray for looking smokin' hot at the Spring Formal! Five years since you've been to a dance? What d'ya talk? You're crazy! it hasn't been that long.