but you can give them to the birds and bees. I want money! I was able to use some of the money that I got back from income taxes to purchase a new vacuum cleaner and groceries for our family. It feels good to do nice things for the ones you love. I need to not spend anymore so that I can have a good amount in my account for a rainy day.
I was off today so I spent the morning shopping for said vacuum cleaner and then watching "Amazing Grace." It was a really good movie although not as good as "Amistad." I highly recommend it. It's about the abolition of slavery in Great Britain.
I know that I said last week that I'd joined Weight Watchers, but I really didn't. I joined online today. This way I can keep track and be responsible for what I eat. I have a goal to lose 10 lbs in a month. I think I can do it. I know I can.
Good news! Mop Top wrote me back. He called me "honey" and said he was sorry for taking so long to get back with me. Then he asked me if I was feeling any better. I got a tad bit girly when I read the email. I think I'll wait til Tuesday to write him back, though. I don't want to come across too eager. Plus, he took his bloody sweet time to reply to me. We are communicating. Let's hope it keeps up.
1 comment:
Whee! Hooray for Mop Top and income tax money!
Post a Comment