Everytime I stumble and fall the Lord is there to pick me up and dust me off. There are times when my world seems to be crashing down on me and there doesn't seem to be any relief in sight. The Lord truly works through those around us on the earth because He is unable to be here Himself. They are His instruments. How thankful I am for them! I sometimes think that I'm insignificant. I don't know why I insist on thinking that when from my infancy I've sung the well known Primary song "I Am A Child of God". I guess I take that knowledge for granted and don't apply it. It's funny. I apply it to those around me, but quite often I don't apply it to myself. Today I realized(yet again) that the Lord is aware of all. His eye is indeed on the sparrow and on me. I wept tears of gratitude and humility today on my way home from work. I am so incredibly indebted to my Savior.
General Conference was A.MAZ.ING. I love it. Tears coursed down my cheeks as we all sustained President Thomas S. Monson as Prophet, Seer and Revelator of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the world at large. It was an incredible feeling. It's definitely something I'll remember for quite sometime. I watched it in Spanish and it was so awesome. I was able to understand everthing and I even was moved by the Spirit. I've still got it! I'm able to feel the Spirit in Spanish! Yessss! That made me happy! I can't wait til October!
No comments:
Post a Comment