Monday, April 14, 2008

Cha cha cha changes...

On Saturday, Littlest Brudder and I decided to get a wild hair and exchange rooms. This overtaking took 8 hours. We started around 1pm and ended completely around 9:30pm. When I got done I was tired. Beaten and bruised. Was it worth it you might ask? Heck yes it was! I love my new room. It gives me a little pick me up and my things fit ever so nicely in the nooks and crannies. All that's left to do is hang the pictures and my Rat Pack and Godfather posters. Then the room will truly be MINE!

I have more plans for my new room. I want to buy great wooden furniture. I'd like to have a real chest of drawers and bookshelves. Wooden to be exact. I love wood. It makes everything feel warm and cozy and alive. I need to buy some kind of seating arrangement so that I may watch my movies and actually be comfortable. These are my plans such as they are. They will have to wait a while to come to fruition, but they will happen!

I went to Singles Ward on Sunday. It was different. Not bad, but not spectacular either. I'll have to give it another try. I really want to try out New Orleans Singles ward. I feel a pull there. I think it would be better than Baton Rouge. We'll see...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Way to go getting out of your comfort zone and building a new one!

Tamara said...

Bien, mi chiquilla!

ahora...para camibarte de casa. y cuando vas a poder hacer eso? no se-po....porque recien dijiste que tenias hartas deudas, ¿no? asi que...sería un poco dificil, pero muy bueno para ti. Me gustan los cambios, especialmente los de la casa...siempre dicen que cambiará el ambiente, y tendrás suerte...buena suerte con todo, chiquilla mia!