Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's the Final Countdown...

Okay, so it's not the FINAL countdown, but it is a countdown of sorts. 6 more days til Ann With An E is back home for a visit! Hooray! I cannot wait! Her primary reason for coming down is to spend time with her convalescent mother who is out of the hospital(Yay!). I know I won't be able to spend every blessed moment with her, but I will get to spend at least Sunday at church and Monday with her! Monday we shall go to visit Madewood Plantation with Kiwi. Eeeee! I've missed her so. It'll be just like old times. We also have plans to watch Camille(a Greta Garbo movie) as well as The Painted Veil. I have no idea when she'll be able to spare the time. I don't want to pull her from spending time with her mom. Now that I think of it, given recent circumstances AWAE may not be up to seeing either of those movies due to their common themes. Hmmm...

We have great plans for me to come up to visit her the Land of Snow and Ice around October. Then we shall see a different musical version of Little Women(I hope this one doesn't give me a mad case of the dismals). We also shall see The Women when it comes to theatres. It's one of "our" movies. I cannot wait!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wheeeeee!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!