"All I want is a room somewhere...far away from the cold night air..." Oops! I seem to have forgotten myself for a moment.
I spent the night at G Girl's last night. We watched Miss Austen Regrets. Good movie, if a bit sad. It was nice to get out of the house and actually spend time with G Girl. We don't get to see one another very often since she lives way the heck out. She gave me Becoming Jane and I gave her Atonement. A fair trade methinks! Hooray! One more Jane movie to add to my collection! I am quite the fanatic...
Tonight is LOST! Hooray! I am so freakin' excited to have my show back again! They really do keep us on pins and needles. I get withdrawals. Oh, tonight is also The Office! Yay! I'm quite the couch potato on Thursday nights. My favorite shows come on that night. There's also my lovely Scrubs. J.D. makes me laugh at his dorkiness. I do have a soft spot for dorks. There's something about them I can't quite explain.
So, I'm trying to be patient and rely on my Heavenly Father for guidance. I'm still trying to figure out where I need to go to church. I'm going to try out N.O. Singles Ward one Sunday. Fast Sunday I will be spending in B.R. 4th Ward with my bosom friend. Hooray! She's coming down soon to visit her mom. We are going to do our traditional annual touring of one of the many plantation homes in our loverly state. We're going to see Madewood. I can't wait.
There's a Tri Stake YSA Service Project in New Orleans on May 31st. I am so going even if I'm too old. Let's hope Mop Top is there!
No comments:
Post a Comment