I cannot sleep. I am crashing at Wonder Pickle's this weekend and tonight there is a stupid car alarm that is going off and won't stop. Also, the upstairs neighbors didn't go to bed til 2am-ish! I have super sensitive hearing so it's all been keeping me up. Her apartment is hot. It's 4 am and I haven't gone to bed yet. I'm going to hate life tomorrow. Grrr...
Sidenote: The water pump at my house is broken. Hence me coming up a day early to spend the weekend. I hope we get our water fixed soon or else I'll be staying with Gina all next week. It always seems to be one thing after another with my family. All in all, we are healthy, safe and alive which is all I ask for.
Let's hope I can get some sleep time in before I become Gwynyfwar the Grouch tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment