Monday, June 16, 2008

There's a little bit of Broadway in me...

So, the Tony's were great last night! I laughed so hard at Whoopi Goldberg and her antics. Some of the awards were boring, but I enjoyed most of the performances. Four words: RENT Original Cast Reunion! I got chills, I cried, oh yes I did! How did I not know there were so many hunks on Broadway?! Why am I not enjoying a show there at this very moment? Oh yeah, I'm poor. I was able to drool quite a bit last night let me tell ya! It was great.

Highlights: The aforementioned RENT reunion(joyous), South Pacific performance(bonjour Emile!), In the Heights performance(awesome), Whoopi Poppins(so funny) and Xanadu hottie's bulging biceps(too bad he's gay).

Lowlights: I was a bit scared of Ariel's costume, Glenn Close's nipple dress and Liza Minnelli's bra! Agh!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

AMEN! To all of the highlights and lowlights.