So, I am blessed. I've been worried about what clothes to wear in New York and how I would pay for things that I need. Well, today my boss who will hereafter be known as Li Li gave me a $50 Visa gift card to use in preparation for the trip! So, I'll be able to get a cute outfit and perhaps a purse...hehehehe. The blessings of paying tithing! I am still a little nervous, but I'm súper exicted!!! We're going to get to see a Broadway show that night while we're there! Li Li's letting me pick it out! Huzzah! She rocks!
Chica M has found a guy she wants to hook me up with. He's a RM from a strong member family and he's going to school to be a DOCTOR! He's also 27. Not bad. Yes, he's in Chile, but I can handle that. I'm planning on vacationing there next year anyway, so it'll be nice to already have some friends lined up to hang out with. She gave him my email address and we started chatting last night. Something that really impressed me was when he told me he had to go because it was time for Family Home Evening. Wow. That was so cool. So, he's definitely active. He told me he'd like to chat some more tonight because he had so much fun. We'll see.
Two more days 'til Nueva York, baby!
1 comment:
Hooray for New York!
Post a Comment