Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Start spreadin' the news...

I'm going to New York! Yes, you read that right! My job is paying for me to go one day and visit some salons in New York City. I'm so freakin' excited and a scared a TON. NYC is so...urban. So...posh. I'm none of those things. I don't have a edgy haircut and I don't have designer clothes. I'm just me. However, this is freakin' NYC! I'm not passing up the chance to be there. I want to be able to see the buildings. I wish it was for longer than a day so that I could catch a broadway show. I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth! I'm going with my boss either Tues to Wed or Wed to Thurs.

Our department is
going to start booking appointments for 4 Equinox salons in NY. Eventually, we'll take over some in other cities like Boston, Miami and Chicago. The cool thing is my boss wants me to be the trainer for all these salons. So, with that being said I'll get to travel to all these locations! With that new responsibility she'd like to compensate me . How awesome is that?! So, we'll see if that happens.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so jealous!

Tamara said...

Congrats, girlly!

Will they let you take a significant other? Does your "favorite companion" count as that...I HOPE SO!!

Sounds like fun...bring me back a souvenir!