So, I thought I'd give my readers an update about the Chile thing and other things...
I'm not going to be doing the teach abroad program. I prayed about it and went to the temple and I got the strong answer that I should not do it. I knew that this was something that I wanted to do, but I wanted to make sure that it was something that the Lord wanted me to do. I am going to save up money for me to be able to vacay there, but that's all.
I know that I am supposed to move somewhere. The question is, where? So, I have a list. I'm toying with South Carolina, Texas, Georgia, and even Natchitoches, LA. I know that part of being "more mature and prepared fully" is being independent. That means living on my own. I also know that I'll feel more adult which is, sadly, what I am. :oP I need to move where I won't have any social safety nets to fall back on. I need to learn how to not be so intimidated by new places and new people. I did okay towards the end when I was in UT and made friends with Keva, but it took me forever to pluck up the courage to say hi. Silly, rabbit. So, anyway, that's my truth. I'm in search for a new place to call home.
I still don't know what the Lord wants me to do as far as a career. So, I'm praying about that as well. I do know that I cannot get the idea of a bed and breakfast out of my head. I really and truly want to do that. It's been my dream since I was 16 years old. I don't think I should let that dream die. It would fit right in with my not wanting to work the rest of my life under someone's thumb. I want to be my own boss. So, I'm pursuing it. Baby steps, but it's still a pursuit.
1 comment:
Hooray for baby steps and hooray for pursuing your dreams. Make a plan and start to follow it. It's easier for the Lord to direct a plane that is flying than a plane that is stationary on the ground.
Post a Comment