I have amazing friends. Seriously, I do. AWAE is there to listen to me when I need to rant and rave about my crazy family. She's so supportive. I love that I can tell her ANYTHING and she won't treat me differently. She may not agree with me, but she embraces our differences as do I. Also, she makes me laugh like no one else can at stuff that only we can laugh about. Wonder Pickle continually personifies the adjective that is the first part of her nickname plus "ful"...she's wonderful. She once again offered her home as a haven. I needed to escape. More and more I'm feeling the need to escape. Not that things are terrible at home. I just need my own space. It's been a long time coming. So, my new goal is to be out by the end of the year or the New Year. I will definitely be out before my birthday. I will live in my car if need be, but I will not be living at home at 32. End of story.
P.S.--I've started WW's again and have already lost 7 lbs. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment