So, last night was a bit exciting. I chatted with Chica M's friend who will be known for now as G2. First, I need to put a little back story on the situation.
It had been more than a week since we chatted last and me being the psycho insecure female that I am was starting to get paranoid that I'd somehow scared him off. Yes, I know. I'm dumb. So, my good friend, Tsar, who is also friends with G2 told me he'd go talk to him and find out what he thinks. So, last night Tsar got online and told me that he went to G2's house and found him home. So, he asked him point blank if he was interested in me. G2 said yes. Tsar then asked if G2 would like for him to be an intermediate between G2 and I so that we can get to know each other better. G2 said yes. He also said he thought I was very beautiful. EEEEE! So, then, G2 promised the next time he saw me online he would talk to me.
Well, last night at 9pm he said hello and that's where it started. We chatted til 11:30pm. We have a lot in common. He loves history and learning about other cultures just like I do! He said that he was coming again to the States in December and he asked me if it'd be alright if he came to visit me. I told him sure, that I'd take him to a plantation home. So, we are getting to know each other and at least I have a new friend.
I'll keep y'all posted...
1 comment:
EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment