Friday, August 01, 2008

"But today, it's like there's rock bottom, 50 feet of crap, then me."

I'm a firm believer in the fact that a Friends quote can be found to apply to any and every situation in life!

I seriously HATE,
LOATHE and DESPISE being in debt. Yes, I know it's my fault in the first place for getting myself in such a sticky wicket, but it doesn't mean I have to like it! I feel like I'm drowning, that the current is sucking me under and I'll never make it to the surface. The only thing I can do is continue to pay my tithing. That's my lifeline. Better to owe creditors than owe the Lord. Ya know?

So, it looks like I won't be doing anything social for QUITE some time. No excursion to Destin, FL, with Wonder Pickle and Two Step. This has me sadly disappointed. However, I have to face that harsh reality and get my financial situation straight. If not, it will prove to affect the rest of my life. I can't allow that to happen.

On the upside, I had the chance to chat with G2 a little the other night. We found out we have a bit more in common. He likes Alanis Morissette & Sarah McLachlan. I told him to check out Tori Amos, too. It's been fun getting to know him a little more. Let's hope we can chat some more this weekend. It'll give me something to occupy my time with.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

ok, so I need to know more bout this guy...G2...you have such a funny way of disguising everyone's identity. Just one question...is he Chilean?