Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Discoveries

I would like to point out that I am learning more about myself day by day. I am also learning how to filter and properly assess situations. A week ago I had a conversation with someone that has done nothing but plague me with doubts and insecurities. I thought I had dealt with it and was over it. Alas, insecurity reared its ugly head this weekend and last night. Once I came back to reality I realized that I was being nonsensical. Great Guy would not have taken what precious little free time he has and use it to talk to me if he didn't like me. He'd ignore me. Yet, he talked to me last night for 30 minutes. He always makes a point to say hi even when he doesn't have time for a long conversation. Also, when he doesn't talk to me for a few days he always apologizes and explains why. I need to stop talking to certain friends who only seem to put a negative spin on the situation. This is not good for me at all. It makes me start to doubt and then when he does talk to me that heavy feeling seems to take over and affect my mood. He notices it. So, from now on I will only talk to my friends who have a good perspective on things and see the truth in the situation. I also need to recognize that the Adversary wants to stop anything good that can happen in our lives. Great Guy has already told Tsar that it would be great if things worked out between us. That means You-Know-Who is going to try to stop that from happening. I have to work hard to combat that.

Oh! He got online tonight briefly and called me "Jencita" again. :o) He thanked me for my affection. I thanked him for talking to me last night and told him it cheered me up. He said that was good and he likes to help in whatever small way he can. I told him it wasn't small what he did. He thanked me for helping him. I told him it wasn't anything he wouldn't have done in my place and he said I was right. We are so much alike and in good ways. All is well, all is well!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Silly Rabbit. By the way I love the picture of the little baby. :o)