Friday, October 24, 2008

Hellooo, Nurse!

So, last night was a very funny chat with Great Guy. He got online and immediately said, "Hola? How are you? Tired? Bored?" So, we started chatting and he told me he was listening to Luciano Pavarotti very loudly on his computer. That would be when I totally geeked out b/c this is one more thing we have in common. I didn't say it, though. It was a thought that made me smile. He joked with me and I joked back and called him "master." That made him laugh and when he got off he called me "mistress." Yeah, so we're dorks. He told me "a huge kiss and huge hug for you." Aww. So, sweet. Then, I let him study. Right before I went to bed I decided to tell him goodnight and that I was going to bed. He responded, "So early? This is a miracle!" We chatted some more and I told him he'd be the best physical therapist there is. He quipped, "Yes, and you will be my first patient. lol I'll learn with you, so prepare to suffer." (Insert big, cheesy grin from me) I almost took him at face value and didn't see he was flirting. I was about to reply, "But don't I have to be injured to be your patient?" Thankfully, I realized he was flirting and said, "So, I'll suffer then? lol" He said, "Yes, but it will all be in the name of science. lol" He's so cute when he flirts.

So, that topic of conversation brought "Let's Get Physical" by Olivia Newton-John into my head. Don't ask me why. My brain has a weird way of connecting thoughts. So, I went to bed with Great Guy on my mind...

I was awakened in the middle of sleep with horrible stomach pains. The Thai food I ate for lunch apparently did NOT agree with me. Well, the conversation I had with Great Guy was going through my head. Something he'd said that didn't mean anything when I first read it became abundantly clear upon second thought. He remarked that my going to be so early was a miracle. How did he know I go to bed late? Then, I remembered all the times that we are both logged in and we don't talk. Apparently, he's very aware of me. He may not talk to me, but he sees that I'm online late and remembers. Hmmm...very interesting. This is good. Very good.

No comments: