Thursday, October 30, 2008

Healthy is as healthy does

So, I've decided to get back on Weight Watchers. I need to lose the 40lbs that I gained post Lil Sis' wedding. I have a goal to lose 20 by December. I know I can do it. G Girl and I have been walking 4 miles 3 days a week. We walk very fast so it kicks our butts! I love how I feel afterwards. I feel energized and proactive.

I think we'll have to find an alternate way to exercise now due to the time change. The sun goes down a lot sooner so we wouldn't be able to walk in the park for as long. It's a pretty secluded place therefore we don't want to be walking there around dusk. Momma didn't raise no fool!

So, adios to fast food! Adios to junk food! I will NOT say adios to chocolate nor icecream. They are my two loves in life. I just won't eat them as often. I'll give myself a treat when I reach a goal!

No comments: