I am frustrated right now with a lot of things going on in my life. I am so tired of struggling financially. I am tired of my paycheck not covering all of my bills. I'm tired of my bank account always being in the red. I'm tired of my job and the incessant phone calls from superficial, worldly people. I'm tired of being fat. I'm tired of being single. I'm just plain ol' tired.
Okay, that's enough of me wallowing in self pity. I had to get it out, though. I get this way every month. My hormones go out of whack and this is the result. I get whingey, impatient and grouchy. Sorry, folks.
I need copious amounts of milk chocolate.
2 comments:
:o( Sorry your hormones are out of whack. If I were there with you, I would 1st take you to get some really yummy chocolate (possibly organic from the health food store), then we'd go hang out at Barnes and Noble for a bit. Then back home with a good sappy movie to watch while stuffed ourselves with chocolate and cherry limeade. Cheer up, Charlie.
That would help EVER so much! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment