I am in a much better mood today you'll be glad to know. I ate indecent amounts of deep fried foods that did nothing for my diet, but did LOADS for my mood. Sometimes when you're hormonal all you want are the things that are bad for you(french fries, hamburgers, frosties, Dove chocolate, etc.) Thank goodness I didn't eat all of that or I'd be waddling my way around this world. No one wants that!
I've decided that I love Ray LaMontagne. His music is beautiful and his lyrics are touching. Check him out if you are into folk music. Also, Keane's new cd Perfect Symmetry is AWESOME! Music has an incredible power. I am heavily susceptible to the music I listen to. So, today because I am in a contemplative, chill mood I am listening to Gossip in the Grain by Ray LaMontagne and a little later I'll listen to the Emma soundtrack.
A lot of little things have transpired with Great Guy. Nothing terribly exciting, but still one step closer and all in a positive direction. We have pet names for each other. He calls me mi jefa which means "my boss." He's also calls me mi soldada which means "my soldier." I call him Superman. It's cute. He told Tsar the other day that I have surpassed being just a nice, fun girl to him. So, that's a good thing. Also, last Sunday he was at church and had a Spanish/English dictionary with him and Tsar teasingly joked, "That's for talking with Jen." Great Guy's older brother was standing there and burst out laughing. So, like Tsar said, that means that his brother knows who I am. This is definitely a good sign. It means he talks about me to his family. :o)
Ann with an E...know that I have a happy coming your way! So, look for it in the mail! Love ya and miss you tons!
1 comment:
Hooray for happies! Glad you're feeling better, friend.
Post a Comment