So, last night I wrote my Chilean friend. I felt that I needed closure. Truth be told, I don't completely trust Tsar's motives. He's been known to tell me things that supposedly came from my Chilean friend which were greatly distorted. So, I needed to know for myself.
In a nutshell, I thanked him for his friendship and told him that it had been fun getting to know him and talking to him. I also said that I'd noticed for quite sometime a change in the dynamics of our friendship. I told him that I finally knew why. I'd learned that he was dating someone else. I congratulated him and wished him well. I asked that he validate what I'd heard just because I hate rumors. I told him that I'd still like to be his friend, but I didn't want to cause him any discomfort. I wished him well in life and told him he deserved happiness. Then I closed it "Your American friend."
There! It's done. I feel ever so much better. The ball's in his court. I really don't even need him to respond. I just feel good having expressed myself.
1 comment:
You're over me? :o)
Post a Comment