
There is a wealth of wisdom to be found in Green Day lyrics. Yes, you read that right. Green Day. This morning when I was listening to "When I Come Around" the lyric came up that says, "You can't go forcing something if it's just not right..." Hmm...WISDOM. Billie Joe is right. I realize that I was trying to force a relationship to form between me and Not So Great Guy. It has to come naturally. Just like any relationship be it friendship, dating, courting, or marriage. It all has to come naturally. So, thank you, Billie Joe, for giving me clarity! I will use it from here and forward in life.
Ok, so, I have started Weight Watchers...AGAIN. LOL. I know, I know. I have said that umpteen times, haven't I? Well, this time it's sticking. I have to do something so that I can look really cute for Christmas. I'm now an official member of BR 4th Ward. Yep, that's right, folks. I switched my records. I have been enjoying it because this ward is great. You can feel the Spirit.
1 comment:
(Sound of pompous horn blowing) Um, I believe I've been telling you that for years about BR 4th being AWESOME, silly wabbit! Glad you can feel the Spirit there. (Sound of retreating pompous horn)
Post a Comment