Disclaimer: I am not blue. Well, ok, so I am a teensy weensy bit. That's it. Truly. I just really like the lyrics to that song so I had to put them as my title. I like what this quote says, too! Hello Fair Readers!
I do NOT like Mondays. At all. I dread them. I'm so glad that there is little time left in the hell hole I call work. Don't get me wrong. I love my coworkers. I like making money. However, I HATE being tied to a phone all day long. I wouldn't even mind a desk job per s
e if I were allowed to get up once in a while or use the internet or chat. LOL. I need something to break the monotony. I also need to make a grown up salary. The recent occurrence with Not So Great Guy has further compelled me to get a move on with my life. I'm looking into getting a job in Red Stick and moving there. ASAP. I think it's the best decision I could make. I need to get out of my hometown. That's all there is to it. I need my own space. Somewhere I can call it MINE. I feel really positive about a move to Red Stick or that region. I think it will do me a world of good to have a more stable social circle. I watched Roberta a Fred and Ginger movie yesterday. They make me happy! Tonight I'm going to watch two of my fave shows Chuck and Heroes. After that I'm going to watch Vivacious Lady which I absolutley LOVE! Jimmy Stewart is so adorably wonderful.
1 comment:
Did you email him?!!!! I'm dying! I need to know!
Post a Comment