Saturday, November 15, 2008

I can't be your friend unless I pretend

I must change names for the guy I was talking to from Chile. He will now be known as Not So Great Guy. As it turns out Not So Great Guy is going out with someone. I've been suspecting it for quite some time. It's good to have my suspicions validated. He told Tsar today. Why he couldn't tell me is beyond my comprehension. So, adios Not So Great Guy! Strangely, enough, I'm okay. I'm not sad. I'm disappointed, but that's all. I can see the big picture. It's all for the best. Truly.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Just know that everyone works out for the best. We always will doubt it (especially when we're single), but I know that the Lord is always mindful of us, and will bless us with needfull things in due time. Se paciente mi chiquilla...te quiero, y aca estoy si me necesitas.