Saturday, January 31, 2009

First week of work down!

So, my first week of work has come and gone. I am enjoying it immensely. I cannot wait til I am better trained so that I can actually work. I just need to be patient. The commute hasn't been all that bad. What I detest is the bumper to bumper traffic. It takes me 30 minutes just to get out of Baton Rouge. Once I am passed Denham Springs it's smooth sailing. It takes me a total of an hour and 20 minutes to get home every day. It only takes me an hour to get to work. I think I've finally found the perfect time to leave for work. I leave at 7am. That way I get to wake up at a decent hour that is NOT before the birds.

I filed my taxes and should be getting them in 8-15 days. I am so excited! Money, money money, money! Money!

No comments: