So, yet again. I am coming out of hiding. I haven't had much to blog about.
I got a calling in 4th Ward as the Relief Society 1st Counselor. I've never had a calling in the Relief Society except 4 months as the Secretary. The rest of my callings have been Primary, Sunday School and a brief stint in Young Women. I got set apart yesterday. I'm a little overwhelmed, but it'll be okay. Thankfully, it's not a huge ward.
This week starts week 4 at my new job. Unfortunately, I've been sick twice. I missed today. There was no way I could work today. I was sick last week, but I went to work. I think since I didn't get to rest completely I was never able to shake it. I haven't been able to get on a proper sleep cycle ever since I started working again so I have been sleeping poorly. Sleeping poorly lowers my defenses and then I get sick. Blah. So, I'm taking Nyquil tonight and hoping it'll knock it out. I am tired of being sick.
Also, I've made a new friend. He's nice. That's all I'm going to say about that.
I'm seriously trying to figure out what I'm going to do about my living situation. I am not fond of the commute every day. I'm having to fill my car up twice a week. Then, there's the wear and tear on my car from idling in that ridiculous traffic day after day. I have to figure out if it's more worth it to continue to commute or if I should get a second job and live in an apartment. I wish the Warwick would call me and that way I'd have a free apartment. I need to get a blessing in order to help me figure out what I'm to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment