Sunday, March 01, 2009

no, I'm not M.I.A.

It's just that blogging is the LAST thing on my mind once I get home from work after an hour and 15 minute commute. Sorry, guys.

So, to catch y'all up. I had a cool experience this week at work. Thursday a patient comes up to my window to ask how much longer it'd be until the doctor sees her. Long story short: she works for Patrician Management in the main office. That's the apartment place I applied to the same time I applied at the NeuroMedical Center Clinic. She really liked me and asked me for my name and number. She then called her boss and told her that she'd met a "delightful young lady" who needed a job. So, if this works out maybe I'll still get to be a leasing consultant and live in my own apartment rent free. How fantastic would that be?! Seriously, it would take care of all my issues I'm dealing with right now. I can't help but think that this was divine intervention. She could have picked any window, but she picked mine. Just goes to show you how you never know who's watching you.

I gave my very first Relief Society lesson today and it went very well. I titled it "We have but one choice: misery or happiness." I was only the teensy bit nervous at the beginning, but there was SO MUCH class participation. I was thoroughly pleased. I hope they all got something out of it. I know I did.

My friend guy and I continue to get to know each other better. He's nice and sweet. He possesses many fine qualities. He's a catch. Whether he's my catch remains to be seen.

1 comment:

Tim and Ginny Garner said...

A nice catch, a good catch...right? Right! For mama, make him a scholar, for papa, make him rich as a king. For me, well, I wouldn't holler if he were as handsome as anything!!!!