Bueno, here I am at home sick. I have some strange rash on my belly that is spreading. Also, I am having problems breathing. Blah. I think it's an allergic reaction to something.
Last Friday made a week since I had my second interview with the Warwick. No call back. So, I'm having to re-evaluate my plans. I feel sheepish that I've let my education plans fall to the wayside. I really need to go back to school so I can work in my field.
Seriously, I did NOT go to college for 7 years to be working as a receptionist. I could do this job without a degree. That right there is a sign. I'm tired of working ho-hum jobs when I want to find THE job. So, I need to get busy pursuing that.
I'm going to ask a member of my ward to help me get into Grad School. I really have the study bug again. So, I'm going to go with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment