I just realized I chose the title for my blog and it is St. Patrick's Day. The subconcious is a groovy thing.
I love organic food. I love natural products. I just hate the cost. Logically, for everyone to be healthier you think the prices of organic foods and other such products would be lowered. That way it would be available to the masses. However, if everyone was healthy there'd be less of a need for doctors. Hmm...I may be onto something here.
I am excited to see that more and more organic products are being offered. It used to be that I would have to travel an hour to an organic store in Baton Rouge to get the stuff I like. Now, Freshmarkets and Whole Foods are popping up left and right. I love Whole Foods. I would LOVE for us to get one in Hammond. That would be AWESOME!
So, despite the exhorbitant prices I shop organic/"green" as often as I can. On my budget it isn't possible to live purely organic/"green", but I do what I can. I love natural deoderant and toothpaste. I buy organic cereals and other foods. I get made fun of by one of my brothers. He just doesn't understand.
1 comment:
I hope you hear from the job soon. I think it's a good plan to get back to school, though. I LOVE your title of this post. It made me laugh because I've been going around singing this song for days. Love you, friend.
Post a Comment