Friday, January 23, 2009

Halleloo-yer!

First off, let me say yet again that I have amazing friends. Someone who will remain nameless(you know who you are) has been a lifesaver and offered me a solution to my most recent problems. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! May a thousand blessings heap upon you! Muah!

Second, my new boss called me today and told me that my paper work had been processed and they are actually going to pay me a whole dollar MORE than they initially offered me! How awesome is that?! A blessing straight from Heavenly Father!! That's what happens when you pay tithing, people! So, I start Monday at 8:30am. Wowza. I'm going to have a mighty commute. Not so fun, but I'll get to knock out plenty of audiobooks. Oh, I have to buy scrubs. I am so excited! The color is hunter green(not so fond of that color option). They also want us to wear white shoes with white socks. Goodnight! NERD ALERT! Hehehe...it's ok, though. I won't have to worry about what to wear every day. That's a relief. I'm so excited! I can't wait to start making money.

So, that's my news for the day! Yay!

No comments: